The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hey! Remember January, February & March?

 What a beautiful summer day!,

Just a short note to remind us, even with the yard work, errands, and other demands made upon us by day to day living, that it is such a beautiful day!  I'm going to go out, enjoy the gentle breezes and warm air, and take a moment to be grateful for all that I have in my life!

Take a walk, call a friend, hug your cat or dog, or both! Enjoy your day and evening, because the magick is all around us, even when we don't see or feel it.  Go out and have a magickal moment! I'm going to.

"I thank the Goddess for this moment,
and for this special day
a day of sunshine, a day of happiness
a day to put away.

In my memories, to be remembered much later,
a secret smile, as I fondly recall
in the midst of next winter,  cold and bitter,
this day I will remember all. 

For just this moment, I am so grateful for all .  .  . 
for all the wondrous gifts
that life has given and continues to share,
which puts a smile in my heart and on my lips.

Enjoy this, a special day.



Peace and Happiness



Please check out my newest blog The Life and Recipes of a Medieval Cook @ http://thelifeandrecipesofamedievalcook.blogspot.com

© 2010-2011 Enchantments, LLC Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. 

If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.