The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Friday, January 14, 2011

Oooh! technical difficulties!!

 Good Evening,

I've been experiencing some technical difficulties with this modern computer magick, so please excuse me as I retreat into my potions room and mix up a spell to fix this in my cauldron.  I hope to have a suitable solution in just a day or so.  Thanks for your understanding! 





© 2010 Enchantments, LLC Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. 

If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.