The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Women's Spirituality Group Meets for first time this Wednesday!

Good Evening,

I have had a lot of interest expressed about our upcoming Women's Spirituality Group
which is starting this Wednesday, September 5th at 5 pm. I hope you can make it!

The group will meet upstairs in the classroom of Enchantments at 5 pm and the first group will plan on meeting for an hour. Depending on the number of women who attend we may extend this meeting in the future.

There will be coffee and pastries served and the topic of the evening will be "How the Goddess Manifests in our day to day lives"

There will also be discussion concerning what each participant hopes to get out of the Spirituality group. There will be no charge for this group and any woman over the age of 18 in the magickal or local community is invited.

If there are any questions concerning the meeting please call me Wednesday from 10 am until 5 pm at 860-791-6033 and I'll be happy to talk to you.

I hope to see you there!


Peace and Happiness



© 2010-2012 Faith M. McCann. Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited.


If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.