I have received a lot of positive, wonderful feedback concerning the last discussion on crystal grids. I am so happy people liked the discussion. I have been asked though, to go into more detail on what I can construct a crystal grid to do and what I could magickally manifest using the grids.
Crystal grids can be used to manifest just about any outcome you desire. You simply need to give the grid time to condense and localize it's energy before it is sent out to the user.
We've discussed the Fab Five magickal spell casting goals before, i.e. money, love, healing, tranquility and protection. But crystal grids can be worked to manifest more specific goals not encompassed by the fab five.
You can, for instance, construct a grid to help you manifest the perfect job for you, or create the best possible, loving relationship with a significant other, You can use one to keep a loved one safe that is away from home, perhaps a soldier over seas, heal a sick animal or communicate with loved ones who have passed over. You can use a grid to banish harmful energies from your space, help you lose weight, have more endurance and stamina when working out, make you sleep better and more completely, keep your house tidy and organized, ensure a dinner party goes just right. There is no limit to where you can go with crystal grids.
- So start by having a magickal goal. What will you manifest (change) in your life with the grid?
- Then start gathering the supplies. The diagram you will use, the crystals and stones and wand.
- Gather as needed, any additional supplies you'll need such as a petition paper or tarot card to put under the center focus stone.
- Smudge the area and your supplies to eliminate unwanted energies and enhance the wanted energies.
- You can lightly anoint each stone with a trace smear of essential oil, of course, in keeping with the magickal goal.
- After you have constructed your crystal grid, feel free to burn some candles around the grid, again also in keeping with the magickal goal.
- Remember to draw the path of the energies with the wand, from your third eye, to each stone around the pattern.
© 2010-2016 Faith M. McCann. Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited.
If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.