The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New semester of Magickal Studies Starting at Enchantments June 2nd, 2012!



Good Evening,

During my weekly discussions with you I talk about all things magickal, and tonight is no exception. But tonight I want to talk a bit about the magickal studies classes at Enchantments. Have you ever wanted to take magickal studies classes? Well a new semester is starting on Saturday June 2nd, 2012 and you are cordially invited to attend!

Let me tell you about my classes at Enchantments. Firstly, I teach all of the classes myself. I have had 30 plus years of practicing witchcraft and all things magickal and its my expertise and experience you will learn from. The entire course is one year from the day you first start classes and over the course of the year you will learn:


The history of the witch and witchcraft,
Potions magick,
Spell Casting,
Divination including tarot cards and runes,
Pendulum magick,
How to cast a magick circle,
How to conduct a magick ritual,
Moon Magicks,
Garden Magicks,
Omens and Signs,
Cord Magick,
Making Poppets,
How to think like a witch,
Candle Magick,
Sabbats,

These are the majority of areas covered and we discuss so much more. There are movies, power point presentations and lectures. I administer tests, quizzes and exams and at the end of the year a ritual is held where you are declared a witch in good standing and you are then considered fully trained to conduct your own rituals, start your own coven, work as a solitary, do your own magick and live and practice as a witch in your own life.

The cost for this course is $100 monthly and classes are held on Saturday mornings from 10 to noon. To register, you must come to Enchantments and fill out a registration application and go through a two week process of interviews to make sure you and Enchantments are a good fit for one another. Only serious, committed individuals are considered for acceptance into the Enchantments one year Magickal Studies Program.

So mark your calendars and stop by the shop to fill out your registration application. Classes are for those 18 years and older, no exceptions. There are discounted rates for family members in the same household who wish to attend together.


I hope to see you soon!


Peace and Happiness


© 2010-2012 Faith M. McCann. Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited.

If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included.

If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.