The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

. . . and now a word from our sponsor!

 Good Evening,

I do try to keep the marketing primarily on my website and the magickal interesting tid-bits here on my Witch's blog, but every now and again I am reminded to mention what got it all started, my book that I wrote for the students and fans of Enchantments.  This is more than a simple reminder and I will be brief, but I wanted to let you know and see the latest look for "Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies'  © 2010


 I am really excited about this new look. We've done away with the spiral binding and the book now has a professional binding that is clean looking and functional. The book can still be laid fairly flat and worked with as a workbook in that way.  With the new binding, although a more expensive process, we are still offering the book at it's current retail price of $37.99 .  There is an additional charge of $11.41 to cover tax and shipping. We will ship anywhere in the world!

This book is one of the only items that  Enchantments ships mail order and you can place your order over the phone with a major credit card or from our website using PayPal at  www.enchantmentsschool.com  The book is shipped out the next business day. If you let us know the name of the recipient of the book I will be happy to autograph it for you.

Thanks for letting me share with you about the new look of my book and I hope you have a great rest of your day!   Ms. Faith


© 2010-2012 Faith M. McCann.  Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website.  Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited.

If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.