The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Special Note From Me to You, Over 4,300 page views!!


Good Evening,


Tonight's post will be brief, but I feel its very important.  I need to say Thank You!  Because of you, faithfully reading this witch's blog, I have received over 4,300 page views in the past consecutive 30 days and the numbers continue to rise!

You can check it out for yourself, as I've added a new gadget on my blog page that shows the number of page views and it keeps adjusting as people click on my page.  It appears in the right hand column and you can see the numbers for yourself. Again, its because of you. It is tremendously rewarding and heartwarming for me, that you find my work enjoyable and I hope informative. All I can ask is that you keep coming back to read my work.  If possible, sharing the link with other like minded individuals would also be greatly appreciated, but first and foremost I want YOU to keep coming back! Because I write and publish this blog for you, my special witchy reader!

I have also changed, just a bit, the look of the page. Not much, but the right hand column that was before a place for fun pictures is now dedicated to featuring the products and supplies available at Enchantments. I plan to keep this column updated regularly and you can check it out to see the featured stone with the magickal properties of that stone, as well as featured products and supplies witch crafted, witch approved by me! This column will continue to change, so be sure to check it often.

Now, back to work for me, as I have more blog posts to craft and information to impart to you.  My next post will be concerning 'Feast Days -Why food to Pagans has a special spiritual significance'. Until then, I hope you have a blessed, magickal day! Brightest Blessings to you, Ms Faith



© 2010-2012 Faith M. McCann.  Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website.  Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited.

If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.