The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hurricane and its effects in a Witch's Garden

  Good Day to you,

Well, we survived Hurricane Irene in the middle of CT in Southern new England this past August 28th. The hurricane came on my birthday and the energy and excitement was fine up to losing power. I did all the things I suggested during my last post, but after a few days without power one does feel cut off and a bit discombobulated!  But power is back, the Goddess is smiling and I have some photos I took of my witch's gardens right after the storm passed. They are doing o.k. with little damage although things did get blown over a bit. Here, I'll let you see for yourself!










My gardens fared fairly well, how about yours?


Peace and Happiness




© 2010-2011 Enchantments, LLC Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website.


If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.