The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Thursday, October 10, 2013

The History of Halloween at MCC October 25th!





Good Evening,

In just a couple of weeks, I'll be conducting my annual lecture at Manchester Community College "The History of Halloween".  Here's the information you need to take this one night class!

Black cats, Jack o’ Lanterns, witches, and bats, oh my! Just where and when did the true Halloween begin? ... in ancient Ireland, more than 5,000 years ago! Come and learn about the fascinating history of Halloween and witches—just in time to celebrate the event this fall. A slide presentation, with an opportunity for question-and-answer, will be included. Each student will receive a free charm to help them connect with loved ones who have passed on.

CRN 31701 | Fee: $20

1 Friday | 10/25

6-8 PM | GPA GP138

 You can call 860-512-3232 to register for this class. I look forward to seeing you there! Ms. Faith





© 2010-2013 Faith M. McCann. Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited. 

If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.