The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Last time my Intro to Pagans, Witches and Wicca will be offered at MCC!





Good Afternoon,

If you have thought about taking my class at Manchester Community College "Introduction to Pagans, Witches and Wicca" this will be your last chance. This program is a four class course that starts this Monday, April 8th and runs from 7-9 pm, and concludes on Monday April 29th with a potions making workshop at Enchantments. The course costs $65.00 and you have until this Thursday to sign up for the program. Call 860-512-3232 with a credit card to sign up right away! I hope to see you there! Ms. Faith







© 2010-2013 Faith M. McCann. Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited. 


If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.