The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Listen to my Radio Interview tomorrow morning on the History of Halloween!

 Good Morning!

I just received some tremendous news!  I will be interviewed tomorrow morning, Friday October 7th, 2011, at 11:30 am on WDRC 1360 AM Radio, Hartford, CT and the topic will be The History of Halloween.  A topic close to my heart.

I'd like to invite you all to listen and to wish me luck.  I've always loved history and Halloween being one of my favorite holidays, well .  .  .  its a good thing all around.


By the way, have you got your pumpkins yet?  Better hurry, because of Tropical Storm Irene that went through Southern New England at the end of August many pumpkin fields were flooded and we have a shortage of pumpkins this year. Don't wait till the last minute!!



Peace and Happiness




© 2010-2011 Enchantments, LLC Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.