The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Please Read my Latest! The Rag and Bottle Shop!

Greetings Magickal Readers, 

I have missed you! But I have been busy pondering, teaching, mixing potions, mastering new spells and writing! Yes, writing a New Blog!! 'The Rag and Bottle Shop' is a fictional, fantasy world where a witch owns a curious type of thrift shop, antique store, magickal shop. She has two cats Balthasar and Abramelin and a mouse Sir Pip, all whom she understands fluently. They help her run the shop and the adventures that happen border on the magickal and the societal. Catsandra does her best to walk the fine line of being compassionate and understanding while trying not to turn hateful, cruel people into toads! But, can she succeed in not being drawn to the dark side? Or is the light and dark found in all of us? Grab a cup of tea and sit down for the installments of the Rag and Bottle Shop. 

The installments will be published, in the manner, that Charles Dickens did, back in the 18th century. Weekly installments were published and printed and passed about. Commentary was sent in and he even changed the storyline according to how his readers related to the plot line and the characters.  Check out the first installment here: 

https://theragandbottleshop.blogspot.com/2020/02/a-kinder-gentler-world-first-blog-post.html


I do have a few installments already written but any feedback, commentary and suggestions as to the path you might wish to see Catsanndra take would be welcome. If you enjoy her adventures please share the link with a friend. All comments will be moderated before publication. Please be kind, and supportive. 
Any hateful, cruel or offensive comments will be deleted and blessings will be sent to you! 




© 2010-2023 Faith M. McCann. Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited. If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. and know you can find my link to my blog on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google Blogspot. It will no longer be emailed as we are moving forward and this allows you to choose to receive notifications, and follow as you choose! June 2020 NOTE ON COMMENTS: Due to various time restraints on my part I find I have little time to response to comments, as much as I appreciate them. If my work causes one to further wish to do their own research that is wonderful. I am glad I could introduce a story, fable or my own experience to you. Yet I was born long before anyone had the ability to reach out online to a stranger and connect, thus we were forced to make due on our own to follow the paths various authors pointed out to us. As a traditional, ancient witch we are notoriously hard to find. For this reason I do not have the function to comment available, I hope you continue to read, enjoy and explore the world of the mysterious on your own. Blessings, Ms. Faith