The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

See Ms. Faith this Halloween season all around Manchester!





Good Afternoon,

My Goddess is October a busy month for a witch in New England! I just finished a lecture and PowerPoint presentation for the Mark Twain House and Museum in Hartford, CT  last Friday night. We had a good turn out and it was a lovely evening all around. My presentation was "Witchcraft- Yesterday and Today".  There were many good questions asked and the audience seemed very interested in the subject matter.  The director of the Mark Twain House and Museum even asked me to do my presentation again in 2015 and wants to arrange a night where I go through the Mark Twain house and see what kind of spirits are lurking about! Sounds like fun to me. I'll let you know more when we get closer to doing something like that.

In the meantime, you can see me and watch another of my presentations this Friday night, October 24th at Manchester Community College at 6 pm. My presentation is "The History of Halloween". My wonderful assistant Ms. Laurel and I put on a  little play depicting the witches from Macbeth which shows how people have perceived witches throughout the history of witchcraft and then afterwards I present a PowerPoint presentation showing the real history and talk about what witches are like today.   I would love for you to attend this show, there are still a few seats available.

To attend you only need to call this number 860-512-3232 and have the course number #CRN31768 and pay the fee of $20 with a credit card. The program will be held in the Great Path Academy GP138 from 6 - 8 pm on Friday. I hope to see you there!





© 2010-2014 Faith M. McCann. Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited.


 If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.