Today I am answering the questions I posed last week. The students of Enchantments took their tests and gladly everyone did really well. Here are the answers to last weeks questions:
- Samhain November 1st A greater or Major Sabbat
- Yule December 20-24th The Winter Solstice, a Lesser or Minor Sabbat
- Imbolc February 1st A Major Sabbat
- Ostara March 20-24th The Spring or Vernal Equinox a Lesser Sabbat
- Beltaine May 1st A Major Sabbat the First day of our Summer season begins
- Litha June 20-24th The Summer Solstice a Lesser Sabbat
- Lughnasadh August 1st A Major Sabbat
- Mabon September 20-24th The Fall or Autumnal Equinox a Lesser Sabbat
Peace and Happiness
© 2010-2014 Faith M. McCann. Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited.
If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.