The Contemporary New England Witch

The Contemporary New England Witch
Author Ms.Faith

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Come See Me at the Mark Twain House and Museum on October 17th!





Good Afternoon,

It's getting closer to Halloween! Yes, I know, Summer has raced by this year. Yet, the Fall is enticing and I know so many people enjoy the Fall here in Southern New England.

Want to hang with the Witches this Autumnal season? Come and see me on Friday night, October 17th at 7 pm at the Mark Twain House and Museum in Hartford, CT. The Mark Twain House and Museum is conducting a four month long season dedicated to Spiritualism and will be holding talks, lectures, seances, all wrapped up around witchy, spooky topics. 

My lecture, complete with a PowerPoint Presentation is called Witchcraft - Yesterday and Today. I will go over the ancient history of the witch and witchcraft, the Burning Times and persecution of witches throughout the ages and then talk about witchcraft today and what witches do.

The lecture and presentation will last about an hour and a half with time for questions and answers and costs only $15.00 per person. Want to go? Then call this number (860) 280-3130 or visit MarkTwainHouse.org to get tickets.

I would love to see you there! Ms. Faith





© 2010-2014 Faith M. McCann. Portions of this blog posting may include materials from my book “Enchantments School for the Magickal Arts First Year Magickal Studies.” For more information, see www.enchantmentsschool.com or go to the title of tonight's discussion and click, it will link you to my school's website. Please note that the copying and/or further distribution of this work without express written permission is prohibited.

 If you know someone who would like my work, please send them this link. If you or they would like to be included on our daily email distribution list send me an e mail with your email address to be included. If you ever wish to unsubscribe to this blog, please contact me and you will be immediately removed from our list.